torsdag 10 juni 2010

Goodbye school hello summer!

Yeap school ends tomorrow and the springbreak is kiking in:p I have just got my new bike today, just in time. Things this week: Well things got messy between me and my BF, i was a total jerk. But things seems looking up and were back together. Me and my 2 friends got tired of all the bullshit in school so we talked to our teatcher and the principal and i can garantee than the fall will be better in school. I have learned that forgett about the past and all of the misstakes. And look forvard, the future is more important than the things on the side. The final season one of Vampire Dairies Was just tuned in. Can´t wait for season 2. The twilight saga eclipse premiers in like 19 days! And sex and the city just it theaters one week ago. Can the summer get anymore awsome???

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar